D2PLG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D2PLG is a Diablo II Player Vs. Player realm brought to you by Ao2.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West > East

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quizer

West > East Empty
PostSubject: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Bring this realm up so I can show you shitty east players how to really duel.
Back to top Go down
King

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 pm

LoL, you west dins can't even ghost..

Back to top Go down
Quizer

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 pm

King wrote:

Your bad and a random. Come to west and get shit on scrub.
Back to top Go down
Mystery

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 am

Quizer wrote:
King wrote:

Your bad and a random. Come to west and get shit on scrub.

Been there done that, wait till the realms up and we will see who cries Sad
Back to top Go down
Connor Fitz

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:54 am

Hahaha oh boy.. this will be fun Smile

e/ maybe we can get Yone and some old XpL players to join in..then newer easties can get a taste of what real west dueling was like..not Quizer
Back to top Go down
Mystery

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:57 pm

Connor Fitz wrote:

e/ maybe we can get Yone and some old XpL players to join in..then newer easties can get a taste of what real west dueling was like..not Quizer

Of course, because Heidi and Paul don't recruit 30 people a year, so I don't know in your comment if your trying to say he is an old player or what, not to mention I have played longer than anyone in this forum, heads up Connor..And ya you know me.
Back to top Go down
Connor Fitz

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Mystery wrote:
Connor Fitz wrote:

Of course, because Heidi and Paul don't recruit 30 people a year, so I don't know in your comment if your trying to say he is an old player or what, not to mention I have played longer than anyone in this forum, heads up Connor..And ya you know me.

All I'm saying is that XpL was significantly better than Quizer and it'd be much more fun to duel them. From what I remember they were much better than most of the people I've dueled in 1.12-1.13b on east, so it'd be funny if some XpL players came back and stomped on a few of our cocky east kids to show them that west didn't have the worst duelers ever. I don't even remember Yone's jsp though, or my friend Mike's. Haha who is this? PM me on jsp
Back to top Go down
Quizer

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Cry dumb easties, west>any realm.
Back to top Go down
Connor Fitz

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Quizer wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Connor Fitz wrote:
Quizer wrote:

lol
myspace.com/gclan123/photos

that's what happens when 4 east randoms go to west and just put up a pvp team with trash gear lmfao
Back to top Go down
Connor Fitz

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:28 am

305 wrote:
Connor Fitz wrote:
Quizer wrote:

lol
myspace.com/gclan123/photos

that's what happens when 4 east randoms go to west and just put up a pvp team with trash gear lmfao

Those are some cool hacks. Obviously quizer is bad, but this doesn't prove that at all haha. Just wait for the priv realm to be up, it'll be proven pretty quick I'm sure. Davi, wanna 2v4 war them? I think it could be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Quizer

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Fake quizers, we are the most fanned clan on d2, obviously people are going to fan us. and i bet it was some shitty east players. everyone knows west>east, get over it randoms
Back to top Go down

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Quizer wrote:
Fake quizers, we are the most fanned clan on d2, obviously people are going to fan us. and i bet it was some shitty east players. everyone knows west>east, get over it randoms

Paul is fake? cuz his Quizer din was slayed there with dre nd heidi ur just a lil bitch with excuses ur clan sucked and still does budy... tell heidi east david says hi , and next time she see's someone that joins west and it's godlie din not to chase him around and start throwing free gear at him so he can join her clan.. lol
Back to top Go down
Quizer

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:05 pm

305 wrote:
Quizer wrote:

Paul is fake? cuz his Quizer din was slayed there with dre nd heidi ur just a lil bitch with excuses ur clan sucked and still does budy... tell heidi east david says hi , and next time she see's someone that joins west and it's godlie din not to chase him around and start throwing free gear at him so he can join her clan.. lol

Quizer>your rage essay, don't get mad cause you cant join quizer
Back to top Go down

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:13 pm

West > East L
West > East L
losing war the first minute they all backed out after there din and barb was naked lol...
West > East L
West > East L
West > East L
so called best barb dien to a naked necro lmfao...
West > East L

you should be speechless after those 2 weeks of raped we left and sold everything via paypal cuz we was disapointed in west..
Back to top Go down
Quizer

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:09 pm

nice hacks nerd, let me know when you duel w/o them dumb eastie
Back to top Go down

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Quizer wrote:

ill let you know soon dont worry i got u
Back to top Go down
Quizer

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:37 am

305 wrote:
Quizer wrote:

Just wait tell realm is up. I'm going to down you the first night and your not even going to want to come back you .13 spawn.
Back to top Go down
Mystery

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:34 am

Quizer wrote:
305 wrote:
Quizer wrote:

Just wait tell realm is up. I'm going to down you the first night and your not even going to want to come back you .13 spawn.

Your trash and you will always be trash, I will remain a wildcard player, but you will be downed no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

West > East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West > East   West > East Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West > East
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D2PLG :: Discussion :: Spam Room-
Jump to: